CENTRAL LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAMS- I.A.F. AIRMAN (EDUCATION INSTRUCTORS TRADE)
This examination is generally held twice a year as advertised in the Employment News and other leading newspapers.
Male candidates, who are citizens of India by birth or domicile or Gorkha subjects of Nepal or Bhutan.
A candidate should have passed B.A. (English/Physics/Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed. or M.A. (English)/M.Sc. (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with minimum of IInd class.
· B.A./B.Sc. with B.Ed.20 to 25 years.
· M.A./M.Sc. 20 to 28 years.
1. Minimum Height: 152.5 cm;
2. Chest Requirements: (a) Minimum expanded chest be 75 cm
(b) Minimum range of expansion-5 cm;
3. Vision Acuity: At least 6/ 12 in each eye without glasses or 6/6 in better eye and 6/36 in worse eye with glasses. Generally free from all communicable diseases. No cardiovascular, surgical deformities or active infection of the ears. No history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
Application should be sent to the President, Central Airmen Selection Board, Post Box No. 3004, New Delhi-1 10003.
Eligible candidates will be called for a written test (Objective Type) in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at their choice of selection center. Those who qualify this test will be given another test in English comprising an essay and precise writing. Successful candidates will undergo Interview on the same day.
About Rs. 4000 with free food, free accommodation and free clothing, etc.