STATE LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAMS - HARYANA CIVIL SERVICE (EXECUTIVE BRANCH)
HARYANA CIVIL SERVICE (EXECUTIVE BRANCH & OTHER ALLIED SERVICES) EXAMINATION
1. Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch).
2. Excise and Taxation Officer.
3. Asst. Registrar, Co-operative Society.
4. `A' Class Tehsildar (Apprentices).
5. Asst. Excise and Taxation Officer.
6. Asst. Employment Officer.
Persons selected for `A' Class Tehsildar (Apprentices) will be adjusted against permanent or temporary posts of Tehsildars after, completion of training and passing the departmental examination.
Qualifications: For no. 3: Master's Degree in Arts/Sc. or LLB or B.Sc. (Agr.) or BVSc. For all other posts: Degree.
Age: 21-30 years on January l. Relaxable for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, etc.
Subjects for Examination: Compulsory:
· English Essay
· Hindi Essay
· General Knowledge.
Optional: Any three subjects:
1. Indian History upto 1000 AD or Indian History from 1000 to 1707 AD or Indian History from 1707 to 1920 AD
2. History of Europe. (Only one of the two).
3. Maths I
4. Maths II
5. Statistics. (Only two of the three)
11. Philosophy or Psychology
12. Law (Criminal/Civil/Personal)
13. Political Science
19. Public Administration
Only one from the five:
5. Hindi Literature
Written test is followed by Interview for successful candidates.