STATE LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAMS - JUDICIAL SERVICE
Qualifications: Degree in law or advocate.
Age: 21-28 years. Relaxable for certain categories.
Subjects for Examination: Compulsory:
· General English
· General Knowledge
· Translation & Retranslation
· Law of Evidence & Procedure.
Optional: Any three of the following:
1. Commercial Law
2. Constitutional Law
3. Law of India & England
4. Hindu Law & Mohammedan law
5. Law of Contracts & Trusts
6. Law of Transfer of Property & Principles of Equity
Written examination is followed by Viva-Voce.