STATE LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAMS - JUNIOR/TEHSIL REVENUE ACCOUNTANT
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT / TEHSIL REVENUE ACCOUNTANT COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
Qualifications: Degree in Arts; Science; Commerce; Agriculture or Intermediate Examination of CA or ICWA.
Age: 21-33 years. Relaxable for certain categories.
Subjects for Examination: Compulsory:
· General Knowledge and Everyday Science
Optional: Three of the following subjects: (Those who opt for the post of Tehsil Revenue Accountant, must choose at least one of the papers from Rajasthan Land Revenue Act and Rajasthani Agricultural Loan Rules)
1. Book keeping and Advanced Accountancy
2. Indian Economics and Business Methods
4. Elements of Cost Accounting
5. RSR & TA Rules
6. GF & AR
7. Rajasthan Local Fund Rules
8. Rajasthan Land Revenue Act
9. Rajasthan Agricultural Loan Rules