STATE LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAMS - AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SERVICE
WEST BENGAL AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SERVICE, (CATEGORY I & II) EXAMINATION
Qualifications: Degree in Commerce or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
Age: Not above 30 years. Relaxable for SC/ST/PH.
Subjects for Examination: Compulsory:
· English Essay
· Precise writing & Composition
· Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali essay, precise writing
· General Knowledge & Current Affairs
· Commercial Mathematics
Optional: Any three of the following for Category I and any two for Category II candidates:
4. Advanced Accountancy
5. Advanced Commercial Geography
6. Business Organisation & Methods
7. Commercial & Industrial Law
10. Taxation Laws & Practice
Written test is followed by Personality Test.