LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAMS - WEST BENGAL
Qualifications: Law Degree or an Advocate. Three years practice at bar.
Age: 25-33 years. Relaxable for SC/ST/PH.
Subjects for Examination: Compulsory:
· English Composition, Essay & Precise Writing
· General Knowledge & Current Affairs
· Civil Procedure Code
· Criminal Procedure Code
· Indian Evidence Act
· Law of Contracts & Torts
· Transfer of Property Tax.
Optional: Any three of the following:
1. Hindu Law
2. Mohammedan Law
3. Indian Law relating to Companies and Insurance
5. Principles of Equity including Law of Trusts
6. Partnership Act
7. Law of Limitation
8. The Indian Constitution & Constitutional Law.
Written test is followed by Interview.