is an educational campus, sprawling over the area of 421 acres. Besides
the faculty of Engineering & Technology the campus has the faculty of
Agriculture with Research facilities, post graduate and degree education
and three more sister institutions run by the Balwant Educational Society.
This campus came into existence in 1952. It has a good number of hostels,
residences, guest houses, canteen, post office, power substation. Bank
police outpost, primary health centre, bus stand, playgrounds and courts.
It has NCC, NSS activities centre and other recreation facilities like
auditorium and playgrounds.
OF ENGINEERING RBS COLLEGE, BICHPURI,